Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eglise St-Jean-Baptiste Outing

I brought my daughter along with me today on a photo excursion organised by Les Photographes Artisand de Quebec. We couldn't stay long, but I think she had a great time ! Here is her work, I'll post mine on my blog.
I love her vision. She concentrated on details and never took a photo of the churche's grandeur. She is slowly developing her own style.. it's great to watch !



This is actually the floor of the church...




A simple cross, I walked right by it and she said.. wait...!

Another simple image.


This is the spiral staircase leading to the organ. We both took a photograph of this but with different perspectives. She was not tall enough to get up real high and I didn't want to hold her and cause an accident. All things considered.. she did well. Here is my version on flikr.


The next two images are Audrey's faves. The first one she likes because of the delicate color and the second one because it's just a foot... St-Jean-Baptiste's foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment